Our School Development Plan (SDP) is our strategic plan for improvement.
- It allows the whole school community to understand the school’s vision
- It provides everyone with a clear understanding of the school’s goals and how they will be achieved
- It contains timescales for implementation to ensure accountability
- It allows the school to determine how to effectively use resources to meet goals
- It helps the school to budget and determine spending priorities
- It clarifies the key priorities the school believes are the most important to address at this time
We review our SDP at least half termly; for more information, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Chappell.