Welcome to Shap Endowed Church of England Primary School.
Our Christian Vision illustrates how we operate:
With children and the church at the heart of the school, we are ‘living in harmony’ (Romans 12:16) within our community; nurturing one another in order to create an environment from which all can soar.
- Our effective working and learning partnerships between school and ‘church’;
- Our special relationship within, and our influence as key members, of our community;
- The importance we place on nurturing one another, and ‘living in harmony’ together – children, staff and families;
- Our broad curriculum, carefully structured, offering many exciting enrichment opportunities for our children, we are their 'Safe Branch from which to Soar'!
- Our inclusive nature, with our end goal of allowing all of our children to ‘soar’ and fulfil their potential and experience ‘life in all its fullness’.
Our Christian values, chosen by our children exemplify our vision and shape our conduct in and around school:
Friendship, Trust, Peace, Koinonia, Compassion and Creation.
Ofsted (2019) describes us as: a happy, welcoming place where pupils learn well.
We would be delighted to show you around our school, a warm welcome is guaranteed!
Katie Chappell – Headteacher