*** PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SCHOOL VALUES AND VISION ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW ***
In May, School staff and Governors met with Penny Hollander, Diocesan Consultant and had a very productive evening starting the process of updating our school values and vision to reflect our current views as a Church School presently. So... watch this space for an update!
UPDATE 08.06.19.... OUR DRAFT PLANS ARE ON DISPLAY IN THE HALL... PLEASE POP IN AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS AS TO WHICH YOU PREFER!
Shap Endowed C of E Primary School’s Mission Statement:
”Shap School: a safe branch from which to soar!”
affirms that the school will provide enjoyment and achievement in an environment where all pupils and staff will feel emotionally and physically secure and will stay safe.
Our Vision and Aims of the school:
Our school will provide a first class, nurturing and inclusive educational environment where we will support our children to become:
* creative, curious and spiritual with an appreciation of Christian values
* develop learning partnerships between home, school and the community, thereby encouraging the whole child
* independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined, showing respect for others and themselves
* happy, healthy, physically active children with high levels of self esteem
* kind, considerate children who are respectful of themselves and others
* positive contributors to our school, local and global communities